Wednesday, February 4, 2009

zoinks!!!

I forgot to mention...

So, I have been in correspondence via email with this guy I met at a party in LA on the night of the Inauguration. He was really cool and he gave me his card. He said we should coffee sometime. I didn't really have any information for him so I just threw out my email address at work. Well, sometimes confuse the way to spell my name. And, he did!

About a week later, one of the IT guys forwards me a message that is from this guy. He addressed it to zackp@tomsshoes.com, which is not me. Haha. Anyway, his name is Andres Miguel Espana, by the way. In the email he talks about getting coffee, and so at first I think OH MAN, I don't know. Then, I was like, SHUT UP! Let's just do it. I haven't had a date in a while. So, I reply and just this morning he came to the office at 10:30a for a coffee date. He is a little older than me and is a director for this amazing organization called: globalartsexhibit.org

I think he is absolutely swoon worthy, and needless to say the date was fun and very chill. I am currently in the probationary waiting time to respond...

I'll keep you posted.

Love all around.

No comments: