I thought I would let you know a little secret.
First off, I have been loving work. And today, I felt like people around the office-those people who are permanent staff-gave off a vibe like maybe they liked me.
But more importantly, I got a library card and I checked out an LSAT book. I have been studying for the last couple of nights. It's nice to be thinking again. I mean, I miss the intellectual/student mindset. It's been a treat going to bed while reading the LSAT study book.
Even better, I've fallen in love with a new band! Check out COCONUT RECORDS. I'm currently listening to their album Nighttiming. Specifically, the song "West Coast" is on repeat.
Check it out and lots of love. Talk soon!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
listening to the band now. i like.
miss you! really glad you are doing well in california. call when your phone is operating and you have time!
Post a Comment