Well...
As it goes, I talked to Anne Fraser again at the Peace Corps and it looks like Central Asia is calling! She did a recommendation and the review was great for my application. I am looking at either Georgia, which I would really like, Turkmenistan, Albania, Moldova, etc...Basically, it looks like I will be working with the local NGO's (Non-Governmental Organizations) and developing community programs as well as working on the infrastructure of a few of the NGOs in the community.
In addition, I just visited the NATIVE Project, and my has it changed. It truly made me miss it! Thanks everyone for a warm welcome and I will be keeping in touch.
Lastly, we finally had some sun today...
So, as they say yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift-that's why it's called PRESENT!
Trust and patience for most of our problems and concerns are all any of us can ask for. I have been dealing with some stuff, in addition to the support of my family, it takes a little lesson in trust, as well.
Aloha
CALIFORNIA IN T-MINUS...9 DAYS!
Once I get down to California I'll have pictures and my address, because you know I'll need a care package or two!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment