Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scooters and dried bananas

Well, after my comm final got over about an hour and a half before I thought it would, I was off to the FalalalalaiNN on campus, a Christmas party with the on-campus ministry I was involved in. So, the fact that I had just attended my last class did not hit me. Well, it actually still has not hit me, yet!

It's hard to believe I'm done. I worked so hard, and it's weird because sometimes I would take the little defeats-bad grades, bad teachers and worse assignments and tell myself that I wasn't smart, I wasn't a hard worker and that I didn't deserve to leave/graduate, but really looking back I worked my tail off and I produced some pretty stellar academic work in the last four years. So, YA! I do deserve this, and I am pumped.

Megan is back from Guatemala and we're having some fun catching up! Her being here means that my family is closer to being here, too. My mom, Dad, Rick, Kels, Seth, Ray, Cassie, Pam, Scott, Grandma, Kaylie, Dawn will be here within 24 hours! And that rocks!!!!

I'm also just pumped for the actual graduation, I hear it's good closure. I need that, plus I could use a good cry. Haha...Even more excited, I ordered a lei for graduation. I'm not actually Hawaiian, but I always wanted one since my friend Mike had one at our high school graduation!

Anyway, I must get back to work at red.berry. I have a lot of projects I need to get done before I head out for home and then California!

Aloha for now!

No comments: