
(Picture is me at the Falling Whistles Party in Santa Monica, we saw the guy from the Chronicles of Narnia and we had to wear mustaches to get in. BTW-no one else had mustaches!)
Hey Friends and Family and possibly Foes...
I have doing amazingly down in California. The weather has been amazing and I couldn't ask for a better experience.
I moved in last Thursday to this great house in Santa Monica and the weather has been fantastic. It's been about 80 degrees for the last week. As soon as I was picked up from the airport I felt comfortable. The people have been awesome, too. We were in training all day Friday but the rest of the weekend we got to hang out, if you will. We traveled to IKEA, Pasadena and just had a GREAT weekend sight seeing. It was awesome. I have been enjoying my time getting to know all the people I live with. Their passion is awesome. I'm already completely obsessed with TOMS.
Our house is great and we're about 2 blocks from the beach, and I have been running every morning on the beach. It gorgeous and I'm definitely spoiled.
We have been having some great times and I hope some of y'all can come visit.
Any questions!?

No comments:
Post a Comment