Monday, August 10, 2009

Black and Gold!

That's what song I'm obsessed with right about....NOW!

Besides that and the fact that it has been approximately 4 months since my last post, I have to admit it was not intentional. During the remainder of my internship I was dating a guy named Jacob, a pretty cool guy but we just didn't work out. And then I finished up my internship exhausted but ironically rejuvenated in my abilities!

I got back and literally got off the flight Sunday May 17th at 11pm, didn't make it home until about 12am and was at my new job by 8am the next day. It was an intense transition. For a while I was sure it would have been smarter to take a couple of days off. But, I digress. That's in the past.

I have an amazing job and I'm working my butt off to really build NATIVE Project's community presence up from every angle I am trained and can-whether it's social media, PR, marketing, re-branding to an overall face-lift!

I finished up my first round of physical and exams for the Peace Corps and all was smooth sailing until the shit storm of more and more exams came my way. A lump was found in my abdomen and it's been described as an inguinal hernia. It's a bummer because I have to take care of it. I'm in a couple week limbo before I take care of any of the medical right away-just waiting for my health insurance to kick in! haha!

Besides that I've been training with a friend for the Portland Marathon Oct 4 and the Vegas Marathon Dec 13. It's been brutal and fun all at the same time. I am really loving taking care of my body in the best way possible.

Also, still single...haha...nothing going on in that department.

I have a ton of little things lined up to get me out and moving around the country. I'll be at Warped Tour next weekend, Seattle the following weekend, LA for Labor Day, NYC the following weekend and Vegas the next. I'm pretty pumped about the next month...

I love you all, thanks for reading this little thing...

No comments: